Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What can I say...

Feeling so pissed off right now..can't describe how much I dislike this new gear-emblems thing. Feels like the things I fought for before is just a huuuuge waste of time. Why the fck should I have done all those crap PuGs to get the gear? Now you're able to simply farm 5m HEROICS and get the t8.5 gear incl some t9 pieces. Geez...the things I earned by raiding is just crap now, everyone can have them like 1-2 weeks after dinged 80 by farming 5m heroics.

Sure, it's fun to get the almost best gear in game that fast but what's the fun with it when more or less EVERY 80 will have the exact one? Including have top gear in 1-2 offspecs? According to me that aint fun. It was fun to have almost full t8.5 by doing RAIDS and such, really had to work for it and go into raids, not by doing heroics that almost blue geared players could do. Before you had to get gear from the heroics, then head into easier raids and finally into the harder ones. Players with t8-t8.5 are able to do Ulduar, basicly everyone will be able to do that raid within a couple of weeks and the only challenge will be the new raid..geez

No comments:

Post a Comment