Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dot Feast!

Right now I dont really have any goal with my 80..I'm not in a raiding guild so I dont have to focus on gear, schedule and such. I dont need to be available every day. Feels great but it gets pretty boring when I'm not far away from full t8.5 gear as healer..and I cant really bother to get the DPS gear cus I always get called in as a healer. I enjoy it as well so I dont mind, but it gets tiring to farm heroics, do the same raids over and over again..without really needing anything but some emblems and money. I dont know what to spend the money on either so I guess it's just emblems and the fun I'm after^^

To the point ; I've finally begun to lvl an alt again, I missed it..and I think I'll be able to lvl it to 80 this time. Well, so I hope^^ Always give up alts and go back to Elica which is my 80 priest..I couldnt be bothered to lvl my 71 hunter, 46 pala, ~54 rogue or any other lower lvl character.

I'm really gonna try to lvl up this lock I created, easy to get gear for her as well cus Elica has almost maxed her tailoring :D Lock as dps, Elica as healer and I really hope I'll manage to lvl my pala (tank & probably dps) as well..a m8 asked if we could lvl up together so we'll take my pala and his druid in that case^^

*Crossed fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment