Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Characters

I just realised..perhaps I should mention my characters? Goes extremely fast..^^
--->Elica is my main and right now my only 80. She has holy as main spec and is ready for at least Ulduar10 as healer (done bosses there on hardmode), assuming Ulduar25 now as well. I've worked quite a lot on her simply cus I've really enjoyed playing her..done lots of achievements, like OS10 3d :D

That was pretty much it..haha. I barely play with any other chars. I can mention some of my alts though which I might play with.
--->Dotfeast is the lock I created today. I'm stoked^^ I wanna get her to 80 soo badly! (still shocked that the name wasnt taken already haha)
--->Dilara is a 46 paladin right now, an ex 29 "half" twink. Was so fun running around and nuking hordes without getting killed easy. I miss that^^ Frustrating to wait like 30 mins in queue though incl I heard rumours a loooong time ago that they'd add XP in BGs so I decided to lvl her..came to 46 and got bored hehe. She'll be my tank if she'll reach 80, not sure if I'll choose holy or retri as offspec.
--->Sinase is my ex main, hunter. She was 70 in TBC, PvP focused. Gave up on her at 71 cus I felt sad I had to give up PvP with her..and it was so boring to lvl once again :p Went to Elica and got to 80 pretty fast even though I was holy most of the time.
--->Diza is my horde character and only horde I play with, rogue. Mostly cus I wanna be able to chat with an old really good online friend of mine. She's like 54 I think, I cant be arsed to lvl more right now cus it feels so boring unless my m8 is online.

I have 10 chars on Quel'Thalas so these aint all, only the most active ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment