Friday, July 31, 2009

What The Eck is that name?

I'm guessing several of you will ask yourself that question, at least the first time perhaps. It's as simple as this; I play WoW.
Still don't know? Lets say like this then; a geek running around in a game doing achievements which won't give anything else than irl timeloss, some amusement and a nice 10 point in game - points that won't exacly give anything either.

So..why do all this? Once again it's easy to answer, because I've already answered it. Amusement! Trust me, it's fun to do all those "meaningless" things. And be honest.. if you haven't tried the game and haven't tried to play it, you can't say comments like "the game is shit". It's like complaining on the result of a voting and you didn't even vote because you chose not to. Experience or act before you complain about it^^

My first first blog and my first opinion posted. Hope I didn't scare you off already because there will be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment